We would like to invite you to participate in our upcoming mission to Bilbao, Spain for the 4th edition of the largest European Event in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology at Bilbao Exhibition Centre.
NanoCanada will be organizing and hosting a Canadian pavilion at the event along with working with event organizers and the Canadian Embassy to arrange site visits and business to business meetings.
Travel and related costs
Please note: to receive approval for funding in time, companies should submit their application as soon as possible.
- Eligible Canadian companies can apply for funding from CanExport
- Eligible Canadian researchers from private companies, universities and non‐government research
- Centres can apply for funding from Going Global Innovation
- Alberta companies can also apply for funding under the Alberta Export Support Fund
- Quebec companies can also apply for funding under the provincial export program
Project related costs
EUREKA ‐ EUREKA brings together small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), large companies, research centres, universities, and other innovators from EUREKA countries to work together on market‐driven industrial R&D. EUREKA coordinates national financial support from EUREKA countries for industry led projects involving multiple international partners.
Application deadline: January 31st
A detailed agenda will be forwarded to all participants with additional details regarding tours and meetings during the mission.
For additional information please contact Janice Warkentin.