NanoCanada invites you to participate in a trade mission to Tokyo, Japan and Seoul, Korea. Nano tech Japan is one of the largest technology conferences and exhibitions in the world. Last year over 44,300 visitors attended with 556 exhibitors from 23 different countries exhibiting (www.nanotechexpo.jp). This is NanoCanada’s fourth time bringing a delegation to this event and building a large Canadian pavilion at the exhibition.
The pavilion will be designed such that business to business meetings can be held and demonstrations of materials and instrumentation can take place. We plan to build on the success from last year and make this an even more successful event for those joining us.
- Thursday, January 24th & Friday, January 25th: Seoul, Korea for business meetings at the Canadian Embassy of Canada to Korea and site visits.
- Monday, January 28th & Tuesday, January 29th: Tokyo, Japan for business meetings, site visits, sector briefing, pitch session and networking reception.
- Wednesday, January 30th – Friday, February 1st: Nano tech Japan exhibition.
*Program will be tailored based on the interests of the delegation and availability of contacts and venues. Please register early to help facilitate appropriate program plans.
Travel and related costs
Please note: to receive approval for funding in time, companies should submit their application as soon as possible.
- Eligible Canadian companies can apply for funding from CanExport
- Eligible Canadian researchers from private companies, universities and non-government research centres can apply for funding from Going Global Innovation
- Alberta companies can also apply for funding under the Alberta Export Support Fund
- Quebec companies can also apply for funding under the provincial export program
Project related costs
EUREKA brings together small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), large companies, research centres, universities, and other innovators from EUREKA countries to work together on market-driven industrial R&D. EUREKA coordinates national financial support from EUREKA countries for industry led projects involving multiple international partners.
Deadline to apply
This is our largest event of the year and space fills up quickly. Please register soon to avoid disappointment. The deadline for applications is October 26th.
For additional information please contact Janice Warkentin.
We look forward to your participation in this mission!