For optimal results, innovation cannot take place in isolation. For that reason, 3IT provides academic and industrial partners with an outstanding ecosystem for research and innovation.
Dynamic, flexible, cross-cutting and translational, this ecosystem lets you:
- Specify needs and innovative ideas requiring top-notch university researchers in the disciplines of nano and micro technologies, biomedical engineering, telecommunications, information systems, robotics, ethics of technological development and innovation management;
- Accelerates technology transfer in strategic sectors including medical technologies, information and communication technologies, transportation and energy;
- Form interdisciplinary research teams combining all the types of expertise needed to achieve objectives in technological innovation projects;
- Maintain and make available a state-of-the-art physical infrastructure and resources specializing in design, prototyping and evaluation for both new and maturing technologies;
- Host 3IT partners in our facilities in Université de Sherbrooke’s Innovation Park, so they can use the infrastructure and work together in proximity to researchers, students and research professionals;
- Associate with partners like Sherbrooke Innopole, SOCPRA and C2MI (MiQro Innovation Collaborative Centre) for the implementation and marketing of technological innovations.